Chocolate Cake Recipe
Add Quazaam’s Coffee to this decadent chocolate cake and it will become a crowd pleaser for any occasion.
Also, for all you that love to grind their own beans, you can also try this recipe with our House Blend Coffee.
So Sip n' Joy with this easy and quick recipe!
- 1 package dark chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a well-greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, 50-55 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- On top of a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate. Stir occasionally until mixture is glossy and smooth. Drizzle over cake.